Monday

Not so funny story...

This morning, while doing my usual-"massive online job search" sending out resume to job after job after job, I got one big slap across the face. It went a lil like this:

Good Morning "autonomous":
I actually have a resume writing and interview consulting service.If you would like some help with your resume, I charge $59, with half due now and half due upon completion to your satisfaction.We can meet in person or via phone to discuss what types of positions/companies you are targeting which will help to tailor your resume to attract prospective employers. I look forward to working with you.

email
phone number


&& here i thought i knew what i was doing, guess it's back to the drawing board

-au•ton•o•mous

2 comments:

Cup-o-Noodles said...

Those resume consulting service is actually pretty decent. And 59 bucks ain't bad. I'd give it a shot.

Anonymous said...

It was just a marketing ploy. Those job search sites are full of gimmicks...