Sunday

Dating in the City: did I leave anything out?

I met a nice young man sometime ago with an accent to die for, in my opinion anyways...lol. He's not from the u.s of a. but he's been here for some time. He's a very nice guy, a regular dude. A hard worker who comes from a lil bit of prestige. What's so funny is that our stories are somewhat similar: from the zodiac, to a few key struggles and personal issues[that's all ill hit on for now]. He's been a nice cool guy, in-the-know about certain things and people-other people who may be trying for my attention as well. What's interesting is that he and I are working hard to make it in the same industry. Meet Mr. Handsome, He's really good at what he does, VERY good at what he does. Although this phone is still set to embarassment mode that has not stopped us from communicating. Before going too far or saying too much ill place his story on To Be Continued--

Well the time is...well it dosent matter, what matters is that it's the evening, which means that the day has passed. I'm sitting here alone, not lonely, just alone. I've had a pretty quiet day, had a few conversations on the phone. Checked email pretty much all day. Watched iCarly and Kennan & Kel and a lil bit of The Food Network today. Made me a very American chicken sandwhich with fries and some cold drink. Listened to music. Talked to Mr. Handsome throughout the day. My younger sister called me and we did a lil bit of catching up.

Did I leave anything out..

Oh yeah, the day that was susposed to be spent with Mr. Rico, that was promised to be spent enjoying one anothers company is the day I just described[above], which means that Mr. Rico did not come through. Once again!

My interest is fading

-au•ton•o•mous

No comments: