Saturday

Dating in the City: This Week

::Moment of Silence for Bernie Mac who passed this morning::

Its been a lil minute i know. I would love to give exact detail of the events thatve been going on...BUT...deaing with the University has been really really kicking my ass. When I wake up all i do is job search online and loan search online. I mean i do have the life I live in between that but thats what im focused on at the moment.

When We Last Left...

Mr. Rico did the same thing again. The no show of it all. I mean he's a really nice guy and I appreciate him. I just cannot stand the inconsistantness of it all. He did pop up later than anticipated, I let him know just like i did befor that "popping up" IS NOT the best thing to do, what if i wasnt here, or what if i was here entertaining guest. On top of all that I DONT DO POP UPS unless your being chased by some axe murderer and im the only option[or something dramatic like that] you don't just STOP BY my place. I will say that I must like him more than i thought. His visit was rather enjoyable. We had fun, did the chillin thing and that was that. All that was earlier in the week-dont ask me the specific day or detail, like I said this University drama has my days running together. One week to me is one long day.

Mr. Handsome though, we've kept in touch. talking all the time. Our conversation has grew and hit on so many different subjects. We've been throwing tips at one anther as it protains to our talents and field of interest. Even with all that I was surprised when he told me to meet him at Lennox Square one morning. I met him there and the day took off. It felt good to have someone take and do for me for a change, beneath this attitude and rough outlook on relationships lies a very emotional man. Something that I DO NOT reveal to people. We ended up at his loft over in Atlantic Station-WONDERFUL VIEW[especially at night]

Fast Foward>> Last Night id spent the day working online, doing the usual and giving myself a headache with the damn University work. I've met a few very nice older men who hold certain positions and have been really helpful. I am really appreciative, one of these mentors[thas what ill call them] offerend to come by and cook us dinner while we look over some files that were sent to me. I accepted but forgotton that I had already agreed to go to dinner with Mr. Handsome and his best friend earlier. So unforturnately I had to take a rain check.

Mr. Handsome, his friend and I headed to City Cafe' Diner for some late night food. It was the best that ive eaten in awhile. Now dont get too excited about it, that might've been simply because i haven't eaten in like four days..I KNOW I KNOW, that's not good everyone is telling me but I have other things thatre on my mind. The quesidilla that i ordered was Great, so if you get a chance to hit up City Cafe' after hours ask for Nichole, a beautiful tall dark skinned waitress who will treat you right. && please please give her a nice tip.

Mr. Handsome invitied me back to his condo to watch movies with his best friend and his date, I agreed & for whatever reason[possibly me eating more than what I shouldve] I fell asleep. I was dogg tired, had been up and going since the night before-with no rest. I woke up this morning with the Dallas Cowboys HBO show playing and saw that i was not the only one asleep. It was kind of funny, you have these four adult men laying around half asleep on this fine furniture with the light shining through the blinds laying on our bodies just so. We looked like a haute coutour concept comercial for Diesel + Bacardi lol. I saw that my phone had 12 missed calls from an Atlanta number, then I opened my text messages. I had one at 4:3something in the morning from that number, it was Mr. Rico-who was susposed to come by and spend the day with me that day but we all know how he opperates, should change his name to Mr. M.I.A. So i returned home this morning around 11:something. Got a call from Mr. Rico, he said he was in my area last night and wanted to take me to this latin club- as if we didn't already have plans...smh. Well he's susposed to be coming by today. I agreed to him coming but I really have lost my faith in his word.

So if he's truely planning on coming he should do so before something else comes up

-au•ton•o•mous

2 comments:

Cup-o-Noodles said...

Poor Mr. Rico. Try not to hold it against him. Some people are very flexible with their scheduling, that's how they operate. I personally am too damn rigid. lol. I'm always on time dammit. And I certainly don't pop up at people's houses cuz I hate it when people do that to me. Oh well. You live and you learn.

And speaking of MIA... here's my new spot.

life said...

MR. M I A needs to be just that it sounds. Good luck with the job search...stay encouraged!